Hello Friends, the most common issue while having pogo account is we forget our password. After tried so hard to remember it but not to able to put the right one. Don’t worry you in the right place where you get the solution by following 5 simple steps on How To Recover Pogo Account Password. All you need is your email id logged in which is registered with your pogo account and your username for your pogo account. If you don’t remember your username too then don’t worry we will also recover it for you. Let’s have a look on steps to be followed-
Recover Pogo Account Password
1. Please visit the website www.pogo.com and then click on Sign In.
2. Then try to put the old password that you remember, If it doesn’t work then click on Forgot password as shown in the picture.
KEEP IN MIND- If you try to Over generate the password Reset Request More Than 3 times Or Else they May Block Your Account for 24 Hours For Security Reason.
3. Now you will get the screen to put your Email Address Click on Send after providing your registered Email
4. Now EA or Pogo will send a reset password link in your registered email id with pogo. Now you will have to check your email. Sometimes email land to spam or junk folders, Please check those folders too if you don’t get an email in Inbox.
5. Once you get the email you need to click on the long reset link which will take you to the next window, where it will ask you to set your New Password.
After setting your new password you can restart your browser and try to log in your Pogo account with the same Username and New Password.
If you still have an issue in the password reset you can Contact Pogo Customer Support or 1-888-686-2166
Please Comment Below with your Email and Phone Number and let us know if You Need any other Help with your pogo account login and Password.
You Can Also Share this Information to more and more people to Help them recover Their Pogo Account password.
Thank You For Reading. Stay connected for more useful information.